Doctor Groove felt like a veteran as he put this show together. 200 shows under his belt, a legacy of sorts, and the only thing that is special and different is a new intro. Apart from that it is one hour of good music, not average, not middling, not dull, GOOD.
Enjoy it – here’s to others that will follow….onwards to the future..
- The War on Drugs – Thinking of a place
- LCD Soundsystem – Black Screen
- Phosphorescent – Song for Zula
- Pink Floyd – Eclipse
- New Jackson – Blaze All Day
- James Welsh – Walk
- Richard Berry – Louie Louie
- Grachan Moncur III & The Jazz Orchestra – Angela’s Angel
- David Bowie – Heroes [Album Version]
Subscribe in iTunes
Like Dr Groove on FB
Dr Groove’s Mixes on Mixcloud