Is Hate a strong word, yes! Is doing an essay where you have to invent a project to manage in order to prove to someone else your ability to ‘project manage’ a pointless exercise? Yes. Did I hate the process? Yes and by doing it, it brought to mind the words from Beckett.
Fail Better – I know how to do that – but at least let me fail better at the things I wish to get better at. Project management in the corporate sense I despise. I’ll work at Projects that I like, and this brings us to Groove On The Wireless, failing better for sixty six episodes.
- Mark Kozelek & Desert Shore – Livingstone Bramble
- Graze – Skip/Crush
- Phosphorescent – The Quotidian Beasts
- Charisma – アイアイシンドロHATE
- Tinariwen – Chet Boughassa
- Troubadours du Roi Baudouin- Missa Luba – Twai tsihaminai, Congolese work song
- Howlin’ Wolf – Smokestack Lightnin’
- Johnny Jones & the King Casuals – Purple Haze
- Radiohead – Good Evening Mrs Magpie (Modeselektor Rmx)
- Kölsch – Basshund
- James Blake – Retrograde
- Fuck Buttons – Year of the Dog
Subscribe in iTunes
Like Dr Groove on FB