Wednesday 5th August 11.00hrs
Plague Tapes #56 comes to you after at least a two week hiatus, as Dr. Groove galivanted in his van throughout the South West. It was some sun and some stupendous rain, but seeing friends and family is always a pleasure. Now we are back with the hour of music, starting with some jazz, going into Africa with Fela and then back to solid rock from Texas and Blighty.
News with Andrew, discusses what’s been going on, and the Kildare cluster. We guesstimate R – and we have sympaty for the contact tacers who had a busy bank holiday weekend. We look at how things are unfolding internationally, and we know that the pubs will not open now, as the priotiry is trying to get the schools back up running. We know that things shall become clearer as we move along, but there will always be this lag, the 10 days. Community cases remain low which is reassuring, for now.
Love & Rage,
- Charles Mingus ––> Praying with Eric [Eric Dolphy – Townhall Concerts- 1964]
- Bill Evans in Paris ––> Beuatiful love 1979
- Tindersticks ––> Tiny Tears
- Fela Kuti & Egypt 80 ––> Cross Examintion
- Colomach ––> Kassa Kpa Smap Ka
- ZZ Top ––> Move me on dow the line
- Status Quo ––> Down Down [Lp version]
- The JB’s ––> Escapism Pt. II
- Company Flow ––> End to End Burners [Instrumnetal]
- Trioubled Soul feat. Exile Eye ––> In essence
- Yo La Tengo ––> Dr. Crash
- Faust ––> Mamie is Blue
News with Andrew: and we look at dealing with clusters and how it’s relatively straight foward in comparison to community cases.
13. Battles ––> Tras 3
If you like this why not check out Dr. Groove’s regular stuff…
Subscribe in iTunes
Like Dr Groove on Facebook
Dr Groove’s Mixes on Mixcloud