Dr. Groove is in the house with a biographical show, about walking a mile in his shoes. He is a tired man, happy, and booze free for nearly six years and he was delighted as he recently had cause to walk through the hell mouth known as Temple Bar and that gave him cause to be happy to be booze free. We have a new music, courtesy of Ms. Murphy formerly of Moloko, [and Annie Mac, Free Music Monday’s] and then my Billie, a woman born on the 7th of April back in 1915 and still one of the most distinctive voices, a gift to the us all.
Dr. Groove on Facebook has received a revamp, so keep an eye on it for new content and stories and support your station, Radioactive.
- Coldcut feat. Robert Owens – Walk a Mile
- Seasick Steve – Happy Man
- Ma Rainey – Booze and Blues
- Roísin Murphy & the Freeform Five – from Annie Mac – Levithan [Breathless mix]
- Yuseff Lateef – Like it is
- Billie Holliday – You’re My Trill
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds – Come into my sleep
- Herv – Northern Soulless
- Jessy Lanza – Fuck Diamond
- Love INC – RESPECT [Mike Inc Mix]
- Zomby – Overdose
Subscribe in iTunes
Like Dr Groove on FB